Music of Final Fantasy by the Symphony Orchestra

I can only hope there is no cosplay in tonight's showing.

(Unless, of course, someone can make a convincing Aeris. :) )

Lol. I found an old picture i did long time ago.

Mac_Theac_cosplay_bros.jpg

Yeah... see, that is exactly the kind of crap I do NOT want to see tonight. I suppose manfaye is worse, but that still doesn't excuse this.

For my part, the Friday show was f'ing awesome. The only thing that could have been better would have been if the last encore had been the victory music. :)

76618575365_3300_1.jpg

It was really cool. Our seats were great and the symphony itself was beautiful. During some of the songs, they showed in-game cut scenes on the big screens you see there. I'd say there was only one bad part and that was the number of people not dressed appropriately. I'm talking people showing up in shirt and jeans and smelling like they did bathe for a week. There was at least one girl dressed as white mage (F33nx?). We spotted one PSP and one DS being played at intermission. Got one of the gift programs and got the conductor to sign it. Very cool night all in all.

Afterwards the restaurant we went to had contestants from the Ms, Georgia pagent at it. The hostest asked if Pandora and JJ were also contestants :hi2u:

theacoustician said:
[.IMG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/76618575365_3300_1.jpg[/IMG]

It was really cool. Our seats were great and the symphony itself was beautiful. During some of the songs, they showed in-game cut scenes on the big screens you see there. I'd say there was only one bad part and that was the number of people not dressed appropriately. I'm talking people showing up in shirt and jeans and smelling like they did bathe for a week. There was at least one girl dressed as white mage (F33nx?). We spotted one PSP and one DS being played at intermission. Got one of the gift programs and got the conductor to sign it. Very cool night all in all.

Afterwards the restaurant we went to had contestants from the Ms, Georgia pagent at it. The hostest asked if Pandora and JJ were also contestants :hi2u:

coolio. you should've tried to hook up a free meal.

theacoustician said:

Which restaurant was that?

And I can't really see why it mattered what people were dressed like. I would have preferred that everyone dressed well; but be honest, were you really expecting that from everyone?

At least there wasn't too much confusion over the Pride festival. :)

Closer to topic, though. Any favorite songs?

taeric said:
And I can't really see why it mattered what people were dressed like. I would have preferred that everyone dressed well; but be honest, were you really expecting that from everyone??

there's just a certain level of culture you expect when you go to the symphony despite what is playing.

BTW: we need pics of you guys all dressed up.

<------ Bast here

I think Zanarkand was my favorite. The medely was cool (chocobo FTW), and arith's Theme brought a tear to my eye. The encore of One Winged Angel, not once, but TWICE, was spectacular. And of course when listining to Liberi Fatalis I kept seeing white text bouncing all over the place (inside joke for Taeric).