Murder next door

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥0
:eek: Body Discovered in Backyard Shed

A man's body was discovered in a backyard shed in San Marcos Tuesday and now San Diego County Sheriffs homicide investigators are looking into what may have killed the man.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29244200/

Very creepy, we knew they were letting illegals stay there. A neighbor had told us last year. Of course, they will never find the other illegal as he has probably gone back to Mexico.

Never a dull moment.

ugh. all the crazy, sad stuff in the news tonight made me sick. :( you and taivas take the weirdest murders within 100 feet awards.

There was a murder of the pre meditated sort in the park across the street from my house when I was a kid. It's always kinda creepy >.O

i'm extremely glad i dont live next to any of you. this is like the 3rd neighbor murdered this week. you live two doors down from taivus by chance?

does the castle clause encompass garden sheds?

Depends on the state but generally no. In NY it doesnt come into effect until they are all the way over the threshold of the door of the person's primary residence or in a Agricultural building that the person owns.

In some states the immediate vincity of your home (yard/garden) it applies.

Depends on the state but generally no. In NY it doesnt come into effect until they are all the way over the threshold of the door of the person's primary residence.

In some states the immediate vincity of your home (yard/garden) it applies.

but in gran torino....

but in gran torino....
I think that was set in Michigan? I dont know about there but they vote Deomcrat so I'd assume it's like NY/WI/IL. They do try to beat him up or something though so that would be self defense not castle.