Multiple Clipboard

I could probably make one in VB if I wasn't so lazy (I mean busy). :p But sorry, i don't know of any out there that are free and good, I'll google around and ask a few people on the side for ya though, might turn something up.

There is a windows clipboard object that you can manipulate with code that handles more than copies and cuts from the office suite software. It can also hold files, folders, etc. I have programmed applications that use the windows clipboard object in one way or another but never built anything that was specifically for clipboard management. Is there a market for something like this?

ERage said:
There is a windows clipboard object that you can manipulate with code that handles more than copies and cuts from the office suite software. It can also hold files, folders, etc. I have programmed applications that use the windows clipboard object in one way or another but never built anything that was specifically for clipboard management. Is there a market for something like this?
Are you suddenly the coding capitalist?

ceiling fly said:
Are you suddenly the coding capitalist?

haha, i've been writing code for 3 years now, I just can't get anyone to buy into my apps. All the stuff I have written that I fully own is still just sitting around. I only make money when I take contracts to develop custom software for clients. One day though, one day... :p

ERage said:
haha, i've been writing code for 3 years now, I just can't get anyone to buy into my apps. All the stuff I have written that I fully own is still just sitting around. I only make money when I take contracts to develop custom software for clients. One day though, one day... :p
What languages do you use and have you written any audio applications?

mattcohn.com said:
What languages do you use and have you written any audio applications?

I assume you mean audio editing/manipulating apps? None of those. So far just some windows utilities. For my paid work I design simple to complex databases to model a business and design and code an interface so that the company can have a controlled system to manipulate their data.

I mostly use VB.NET and ASP.NET depending on if i am doing a windows app or a web app. Occasionally I dabble with C#.

Onnotangu said:
can you code me something to make me win at checkers?

lol, wtf? just get some checkers playing software. Then play one game as red in one window and in another window play the other game as black against a computer. just use the computer's moves to play against the human in the first window. Turn up the difficulty as much or as little as you like.

This is why I don't play chess online anymore, all the cheaters do this with chess too. :p