Much Sadness :-(

elpmis said:
damn, that is pretty sad - I guess I can kind of relate...

last night I got a phone call that my uncle (Mark) went crazy after accidentally overdosing on the pills he takes (he's bi-polar) - demiteximi something. Anyways, he wen't crazy, grabbed a cheese grader and tore the skin off my Aunt (Patricia) in the backyard where my cousin (Lil) was playing in the baby pool. After he skinned my aunt he told Lil it was natural for little girls to "eat their dead mommy's". Well, I don't want to go into graphic detail about any of this, I just wanted to tell you that I could relate to your sadness

bye now

HUGS AND COKE LIL BUDDY. :heart:

Other than the fact that it looks like I have smallpox all up and down both arms, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern, and I hope elfpenis can find a jar of mayo to drown his pain in. Out of all 60 some odd pinpricks of allergens they exposed me to the ones that happen to pop up itchy and swollen are two of the three species of pets we have in the house. I'm got medicines for now, but will be starting up on injection therapy next week. Twice a week for the first couple months, once a week for the next few months, then once every other week for the next few years. At least now I'll be able to breath and not go through a whole box of tissues when I go to theac's house. But at least I'm not allergic to my doggahs (sorry Kevlar :heart: ), and goats. I'd be sad if I had to give up the goats.

bast_imret said:
Other than the fact that it looks like I have smallpox all up and down both arms, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern, and I hope elfpenis can find a jar of mayo to drown his pain in. Out of all 60 some odd pinpricks of allergens they exposed me to the ones that happen to pop up itchy and swollen are two of the three species of pets we have in the house. I'm got medicines for now, but will be starting up on injection therapy next week. Twice a week for the first couple months, once a week for the next few months, then once every other week for the next few years. At least now I'll be able to breath and not go through a whole box of tissues when I go to theac's house. But at least I'm not allergic to my doggahs (sorry Kevlar :heart: ), and goats. I'd be sad if I had to give up the goats.
Skin the cats

:lol: Thanks for making me LOL this morning.... :heart:

bast_imret said:

If you really want cats, very few people are allergic to Burmese/Siamese breeds. Tonkinese cats are some of my favorites and they tend to have little to no dander. And they're so adorable. I want cats so badly.

tonkinese.jpg