MTV2's Wonder Showzen

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
I don't have MTV2 myself, but I had a chance to watch some this weekend at a friend's house. Anyways, this TV show comes on called "Wonder Showzen" and it's the funniest goddamn show I've ever seen.

article:

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/623/623498p1.html

It's like a parody of sesame street, instead of counting and learning the alphabet, puppets are convincing children that God isn't real, racism is funny, and babies come from buttholes

anyways, it's fucking hilarious

I showed you assholes this like, two months ago. I said that if elpmis were to make a tv show, this would be it.

wonderpuppet.gif
wonderpuppet.gif
wonderpuppet.gif

This kind of humor is very 10 years ago to me. Irreverence, cursing, drug abuse....when I went through my Bill Hicks stage I was all over this sort of thing. Combine that with every other stand-up comedian, Adult Swim, movies, t.v., etc. etc..... It's just nothing new, really.

I think I'm going through my 2nd flowers, puppies, and rainbow-vomiting leprechauns stage now. Do you have anything like that?

SMILEYNEV THREAD STARTER TEMPLATE

<wittyline>insert witty one liner<wittyline>

<link>insert link to webpage with actual content<link>

<question>insert question to forum<question>

fly said:
That wasn't a very descriptive thread. And I almost never click on links that you start threads about. :fly:

Well, then you missed out on this wonderous show months ago.

Asshole.