mtv to buy guitar hero company

i think the songs that they put in it will be popluar rap songs and not the songs that have been in it in the past. but im not sure.. maybe mtv can pull it off and make it better?

I have an idea for this so called problem. Now just hear me out because it's kind of a crazy plan. How about you just get a real guitar and learn to play for real. That's just crazy enough to work.

I have an idea for this so called problem. Now just hear me out because it's kind of a crazy plan. How about you just get a real guitar and learn to play for real. That's just crazy enough to work.

Could you learn to play a real guitar? Yes
Could you learn to rock out to Boston tracks? Yes
Could you do it on a guitar made out of a scythe while playing as the Reaper of Souls? I didn't think so.

Could you do it on a guitar made out of a scythe while playing as the Reaper of Souls? I didn't think so.

No but I rock my Ibanez wearing nothing but boxers, a mexican wrestling mask, and a cape so thats not to far off.

No but I rock my Ibanez wearing nothing but boxers, a mexican wrestling mask, and a cape so thats not to far off.

nacho-libre-poster-0.jpg

Not seen CoB have you?

I've suggested the same many times before in threads about this game

edit: I have a les paul

edit2:not my pic but same exact guitar
edit3:lol@ fake lens flares
guitar.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine,

Just a run of the mill Fender Strat and a handmade Mr. Potato Acoustic. Lens flares not included.

523451feb0a99415.jpg

I find it quite funny because MTV hardly seems to pay attention to music anymore, aside from the marketing capabilities