Food MS Office 365

There's Pros and Cons to it. Pros being less IT admin work and servers to manage and secure. Cons being trusting MS to do that work for you properly.
I'm not sure how much cheaper it would be in a large corporate environment to switch over to Office365 vs. running Exchange server(s) in-house & having Office licenses if that's what you're looking at (the full platform).
It all depends on how anal people are attached to their data. Keep in in the "walls of the company" or let it float out there in the Cloud.
Personally I'm not sold on moving everything to the Cloud in a corporate environment.

I'm a MS partner, signed up for the MS Cloud partner program (includes Office 365). I haven't sold any clients to use Office 365 and now my MS Cloud partnership will expire.

Last edited:
There's Pros and Cons to it. Pros being less IT admin work and servers to manage and secure. Cons being trusting MS to do that work for you properly.
I'm not sure how much cheaper it would be in a large corporate environment to switch over to Office365 vs. running Exchange server(s) in-house & having Office licenses if that's what you're looking at (the full platform).
It all depends on how anal people are attached to their data. Keep in in the "walls of the company" or let it float out there in the Cloud.
Personally I'm not sold on moving everything to the Cloud in a corporate environment.

I'm a MS partner, signed up for the MS Cloud partner program (includes Office 365). I haven't sold any clients to use Office 365 and now my MS Cloud partnership will expire.

Yeah, we did a POC on it and then 86'd the whole thing. I wasn't on the project, but apparently not worth it.