Mr. S's 1st Annual 80s Kickball Extravaganza is gold

okay, you talked me into it. :happy:

my event management history IS well documented.

that's a LONG time to be out there with no grub BTW. 6 hours? it's gonna' be a SIX HOUR KICKBALL GAME??!!

is this something one shows up on time to because kick(ball)off :fly: is at 2:15? or is it really starting at 4?

details.. plans.. schedule. hourly breakdown. anybody but me and shawn dj'ing? cause I sure as heck ain't workin for 6 hours.. for free. ;)

Is this the part where Zac bails and hijacks the plans for the weekend? Is it? IS IT?

Yeah I don't have an outfit sorry kids.

You have to get an outfit. If the both of you show up in regular clothing we will all beat you up like until you look like Debbie Gibson after a gang bang.

I ran over to Goodwill (gosh it smells so bad in there) and got both of us outfits for 17 bucks total. You have to dig, but there are some treasures in there.

You have to get an outfit. If the both of you show up in regular clothing we will all beat you up like until you look like Debbie Gibson after a gang bang.

I ran over to Goodwill (gosh it smells so bad in there) and got both of us outfits for 17 bucks total. You have to dig, but there are some treasures in there.

OH please I am the queen of thrift shopping.