Mr. S's 1st Annual 80s Kickball Extravaganza is gold

Don't be lame! Put on some scrunchie socks and something neon!

it's gonna take me a month of hibernation to recover from the 24 hours i have been up. you'll be lucky if i can even find clean underwear by saturday. that was the longest i have ever driven. I HATE DRIVING.

it's gonna take me a month of hibernation to recover from the 24 hours i have been up. you'll be lucky if i can even find clean underwear by saturday. that was the longest i have ever driven. I HATE DRIVING.
Arent you narcolyptic? You are fucking insane for driving! That dharma better not mess things up, you put your life on the line! :lol:

Arent you narcolyptic? You are fucking insane for driving! That dharma better not mess things up, you put your life on the line! :lol:

perhaps i am, perhaps not. :shifty:

it wasn't that awful of a drive. i stopped in west virginia and hung out with my cousin for an hour or two. watched some drunk mexican attempt to walk into the kitchen at a denny's in one of the carolinas( i think it was in a carolina). got to tampa at about 5am.

perhaps i am, perhaps not. :shifty:

it wasn't that awful of a drive. i stopped in west virginia and hung out with my cousin for an hour or two. watched some drunk mexican attempt to walk into the kitchen at a denny's in one of the carolinas( i think it was in a carolina). got to tampa at about 5am.

Only you could stretch a 17hr drive into two days.

Only you could stretch a 17hr drive into two days.

there's no way i can drive sleepy. if i didn't nap i would have been a hazard to lonely truck driver's, hippy needsmoremo's and semi-felon community servicer's. not to mention i would have slept through driving my car into a country kitchen and taking out several seniors.

there's no way i can drive sleepy. if i didn't nap i would have been a hazard to lonely truck driver's, hippy needsmoremo's and semi-felon community servicer's. not to mention i would have slept through driving my car into a country kitchen and taking out several seniors.

hey i got that.

I mean.. what the heck do we need someone on the mic for? seriously.

(I will say this.. being able to wear a half shirt and my shorts too high 80's style was one of the reasons I've been getting in shape :fly: )

Last edited: