Mr. S's 1st Annual 80s Kickball Extravaganza is gold

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Don't be lame! Put on some scrunchie socks and something neon!

it's gonna take me a month of hibernation to recover from the 24 hours i have been up. you'll be lucky if i can even find clean underwear by saturday. that was the longest i have ever driven. I HATE DRIVING.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
it's gonna take me a month of hibernation to recover from the 24 hours i have been up. you'll be lucky if i can even find clean underwear by saturday. that was the longest i have ever driven. I HATE DRIVING.
Arent you narcolyptic? You are fucking insane for driving! That dharma better not mess things up, you put your life on the line! :lol:

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Arent you narcolyptic? You are fucking insane for driving! That dharma better not mess things up, you put your life on the line! :lol:

perhaps i am, perhaps not. :shifty:

it wasn't that awful of a drive. i stopped in west virginia and hung out with my cousin for an hour or two. watched some drunk mexican attempt to walk into the kitchen at a denny's in one of the carolinas( i think it was in a carolina). got to tampa at about 5am.

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
perhaps i am, perhaps not. :shifty:

it wasn't that awful of a drive. i stopped in west virginia and hung out with my cousin for an hour or two. watched some drunk mexican attempt to walk into the kitchen at a denny's in one of the carolinas( i think it was in a carolina). got to tampa at about 5am.

Only you could stretch a 17hr drive into two days.

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Only you could stretch a 17hr drive into two days.

there's no way i can drive sleepy. if i didn't nap i would have been a hazard to lonely truck driver's, hippy needsmoremo's and semi-felon community servicer's. not to mention i would have slept through driving my car into a country kitchen and taking out several seniors.

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
there's no way i can drive sleepy. if i didn't nap i would have been a hazard to lonely truck driver's, hippy needsmoremo's and semi-felon community servicer's. not to mention i would have slept through driving my car into a country kitchen and taking out several seniors.

hey i got that.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
welcome to relationships.

unfortunately, we're still on the fence about saturday. BET Awards? Kickball?

mehhhhh...

Dude, you gots to come man. We need you on the mic. Have you ever heard shawn on the mic??? Be there, please, think of the children.

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.MingleMixx.com
I mean.. what the heck do we need someone on the mic for? seriously.

(I will say this.. being able to wear a half shirt and my shorts too high 80's style was one of the reasons I've been getting in shape :fly: )

Last edited: