Mr. Furlong update thread

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
Hi all! I've been away, so I figured I'd update you on my exciting life. Before I begin though...Mr Dov, can you remind me when we're having lunch? Somehow it disappeared from my Outlook :(

Christmas was fun, spent it with my immediate family. My favorite gifts would have to be two cookbooks I got, the first Naked Chef one, and one called 'Gourmet Cooking with Five Ingredients'. They rock the Kasbah.

I spent last week with Miss Furlong. We spent some time with my family and friends, and also did some other stuff like shopping, watched movies (Phantom of the Opera was kickass).

Today I was getting in my car and got flagged down by the neighbor. She hit my car backing out of her driveway this morning
mad.gif

I almost got up and went to work early this morning for no real reason, and if I had I would have avoided the accident. Oh well.

Pictures:
My adorable niece, attempting to read the Dr. Suess books I gave her. Note the proud father in the background with the video camera.
niece.jpg

My car.
cardamage.jpg

No pictures of myself and Miss Furlong, sorry fellas.

Sub-thread for discussion:
Most expensive thing you purchased over the holidays (Christmas present or otherwise).

Mine would be a round-trip for two people to Atlantic Canadia at the end of February. Time to meet the Furlong parents :eek:

Mr. Furlong, I regret to inform you that the plan was for lunch today, but due to me being away from work for over a week, I'm up to my asshole in work today and need to kindly ask for a reschedule. Next Tuesday perhaps??

Sorry about the dinger on your car man..... that sucks :(

Most expensive thing I purchased....uhm....I bought a copy of Halo 2 & an Xbox Live starter kit for an Xmas present to myself. That ended up around 100 bucks. I think I spent about $400 on my entire family but not all on one person.

And why did you change your name again? I missed all the drama about that. :confused:

BigDov said:
Mr. Furlong, I regret to inform you that the plan was for lunch today, but due to me being away from work for over a week, I'm up to my asshole in work today and need to kindly ask for a reschedule. Next Tuesday perhaps??

Sorry about the dinger on your car man..... that sucks :(
Next Tuesday is acceptable. I have added it to my calendar. Let me know the exact time and location.

Mr. Furlong said:
Didn't, someone else did. But I'm dating Fuxx Furlong, in case you missed that...

...No idea who that is. Good job though. :thumbs up smiley:

Got my father in law a pair of Klipsch speakers with my brother in law
Got my father an Epson printer that prints direct to CD with my mom.

what, no pasta maker accessories? :(

the most expensive thing i purchased was a leather jacket for my boyfriend. outside of presents, probably rent for this month:p