NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey long as we don't label this floor 13 then we're safe! :eek:

i run into that on east coast construction projects all the time, they all seem to skip floor 13. makes things confusing.

not so much here in the midwest though. a lot of times though the mechanical floor will be on 12 and be two stories high, so 13 is skipped anyways. but for the most part, you'll find level 13 on buildings here.

i run into that on east coast construction projects all the time, they all seem to skip floor 13. makes things confusing.

not so much here in the midwest though. a lot of times though the mechanical floor will be on 12 and be two stories high, so 13 is skipped anyways. but for the most part, you'll find level 13 on buildings here.

when I lived downtown in a superstitious building I would tell people 13 when they asked what floor. always amusing to see them search for it

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and plot
Or just suck it up and stay up all night the first night. That way you instantly crash when you get home.
This is option B I think right now? The only thing that's stopping me from thinking all systems go with this is I may have to make critical decisions at like 3am and I can't be hearing colors if that is the case

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.