NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat the human diet. Some fruits and veggies, some meat (mostly chicken, but definitely get my red meat), some grains, brown rice, cous cous or quinoa. No bread, hardly any processed foods, even my salad dressings are usually balsamic vinaigrette or oil and vinegar... it's like a natural diet. Oh, and beer. Plenty of beer.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I eat the human diet. Some fruits and veggies, some meat (mostly chicken, but definitely get my red meat), some grains, brown rice, cous cous or quinoa. No bread, hardly any processed foods, even my salad dressings are usually balsamic vinaigrette or oil and vinegar... it's like a natural diet. Oh, and beer. Plenty of beer.
remember a few short years ago when you didnt cook at all?

I had a green chile cheeseburger and a beer, my daughter had a turkey burger, my son had a hamburger, my wife had a chicken sandwich, and we had fries with pulled pork and bacon.
That sounds good.
Pho was delish, but (as always when dinner is pretty much soup and noodles) I was peckish again after an hour and a post-dinner walk.

Hey @fly @Domon

Seen any portable phone battery packs on any sale sites? Looking for both a 10000mA-hr and a 20000mA-hr (or roughly in that range) for both myself and Ladybutt. Normally Woot or Meh or something will have a two pack within a month timeframe, but I haven't seen any that have really jumped out at me (I need to check today, though)

Status
Not open for further replies.