.mp4/.m4v to .wmv

i have a converter @ home .. 3 something or other..

can't remember it right now :( I can look later and give you a call if you'd like..

inline4 said:
i have a converter @ home .. 3 something or other..

can't remember it right now :( I can look later and give you a call if you'd like..

yeah man, let me know <3

why_ask_why said:
yeah man, let me know <3

I have the full version of WinAVI and it works 90% of the time. Virtual dub is a great tool and TMPGenc pulls out the best quality but it is harder to use. If you need any help what so ever in video conversion go to doom9.org

If you still need help after reading the tutorials let me know:)

BeeRad said:
I have the full version of WinAVI and it works 90% of the time. Virtual dub is a great tool and TMPGenc pulls out the best quality but it is harder to use. If you need any help what so ever in video conversion go to doom9.org

If you still need help after reading the tutorials let me know:)

I just need quick & durty :drool:
this is a one time deal for a PP presentation someone in my dept is making

Yeah, it is gonna be tuff to covert it to wmv but it is possible. If you dont have much time I dont know what to tell ya cause the main program isnt just 1 click conversion. I rip all audio out with virtual dub, convert the video and splice the audio back in with TMPGenc. If it is a small enough file I could prolly do it for you.

theacoustician said:
You may have to pay $25 or whatever, but I'm sure at this point you don't care. Just expense it, right?

is there no trial? I literally need it once and don't care after that...the company will pay if needed though

why_ask_why said:
is there no trial? I literally need it once and don't care after that...the company will pay if needed though
Its shareware, so I'm sure you can do something for free. I just don't know how much.

BeeRad said:
Yeah, it is gonna be tuff to covert it to wmv but it is possible. If you dont have much time I dont know what to tell ya cause the main program isnt just 1 click conversion. I rip all audio out with virtual dub, convert the video and splice the audio back in with TMPGenc. If it is a small enough file I could prolly do it for you.

:heart: that's what I do too! Love TMPGenc

SpangeMonkee said:
Can't Audacity do it?

If not, get Winamp, rip it to a wav then reencode it.
Dude, you're confusing your audio codecs and video codecs. He's trying to convert a video. Audacity is a sound editor.