WTF Mozilla & Firefox

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
Marklar
₥431
Every time I go to Gamebanshee. I get the following Barbra Streisand.

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.gamebanshee.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

By Google/Mozilla and http://www.stopbadware.org/

:rolleyes::tard:'s

Firefox has really been getting on my nerves lately. Some webpages with embedded video lock it up tight, and it seems to be much slower than IE these days.

Sounds like you have anti-virus/internet security software blocking this site. Avast does this on my computer with certain sites.

I hate Chrome. None of the browser are all that great but Chrome is down there with the worst. Firefox > IE9> Opera > Chrome

I use ff when I want to use addons, but that's only for specific things because it is slower imo.

I switched to chrome from ie just because I like it's tabs and interface better... However I havent used the new ie yet cause it's only win7 and we only have xp at work.

chrome is faster for me in most uses

firefox is more stable

IE is funny. even on a completely fresh install of 7 on a machine only built a year ago, the mere act of opening a new tab takes a good two seconds each and every time. two seconds out of my life isn't that big of a deal but still, I hit ctrl-t in chrome and the new tab is open before my finger is off the key

I use Chrome because FF would freeze for a good 1-3 min whenever I went to my building site blog. I got very tired of it. Chrome loads it beautifully and fast.

I didn't like Chrome initially, seemed gimmicky and googly.

But now its my preferred browser. It's leaps and bounds better than FF and IE.

Every browser out there is not well made. No one makes a great browser.

Chrome is far to simplified and rather ugly and it doesn't support webkit.
Firefox has memory issues.
IE is made by Microsoft.
Opera although quite beautiful, does not support webkit either. Also it's speeds are sporadic.

Every browser out there is not well made. No one makes a great browser.

Chrome is far to simplified and rather ugly and it doesn't support webkit.
Firefox has memory issues.
IE is made by Microsoft.
Opera although quite beautiful, does not support webkit either. Also it's speeds are sporadic.
Pssh its simply nice to me.

Chromeee.png