Hawt Movies you are excited about

It is a little unusual that Disney backed the director of Powder (Victor Salva) since he had just been released from prison for child molestation.

• Sad
Reactions: NukesII
xzf4jouqov981.jpg

f91gkruqov981.jpg

8vf3isuqov981.jpg

It is a little unusual that Disney backed the director of Powder (Victor Salva) since he had just been released from prison for child molestation.
1641469864761.png
Don't worry strings, I'll still loan you a $20 anytime, despite you never making it to the big house. Yeah, that mustache spells creeper to me, hoo boy.

The Decline.
If you don't mind dubbing. I didn't notice after a while.
A group of people out in the middle of nowhere at a survivalist training camp.
Boy do things go south.

And a movie called Circle.
Extremely odd.
Bunch of people awake, each standing in their own circle within a larger circle. Bad things happen to those who leave their circle.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Watched the Eternals last night
They did a really great job of making an end of the world/super hero movie reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly boring.
I mean boring

Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

like I was waiting for something interesting to happen and ended up rooting for the bad guys to win because I wanted it to be over.
Great movie to put on if you need to take a nap, tho.

They did a really great job of making an end of the world/super hero movie reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly boring.
I mean boring

like I was waiting for something interesting to happen and ended up rooting for the bad guys to win because I wanted it to be over.
I saw it in theatre and fell asleep

I mean boring

The bear on the chair is exciting.