Hawt Movies you are excited about

The sequel to the Blaxploitation film Dolemite is called The Human Tornado and it’s on Prime.

It is quite possibly the worst movie ever made. Ernie Hudson has a small role in it and he wasn’t available for every day of shooting, so they had someone else play his role but without any lines.

It’s fun!

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
is there a movie that you think is just the stupidest biggest waste of time ever but you watch it anytime it comes on just to keep critiquing it and telling yourself what a piece of shit movie it really is?

AQUAMAN.

This is one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen in my life. The acting is terrible, the story is horrible, the green screen editing is garbage but here I am watching a whole five minutes of it again.

ps Amber Heard is a skank

is there a movie that you think is just the stupidest biggest waste of time ever but you watch it anytime it comes on just to keep critiquing it and telling yourself what a piece of shit movie it really is?

AQUAMAN.

This is one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen in my life. The acting is terrible, the story is horrible, the green screen editing is garbage but here I am watching a whole five minutes of it again.

And Jason Momoa is only shirtless for like two scenes. What a fucking gyp.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly

AQUAMAN.

Battlefield Earth.
It's terrible.
And unintentionally funny.
:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: fly