Hawt Movies you are excited about

I'm sure y'all already know. But if you dont. MCU might lose Spider-Man.

Licensing and ownership squabbles are weird. The show Gotham couldn’t use the term “The Joker”, but they could use Penguin, Mr Freeze, etc.

Marvel creates it but doesn’t own the rights or something? Stupid.

Licensing and ownership squabbles are weird. The show Gotham couldn’t use the term “The Joker”, but they could use Penguin, Mr Freeze, etc.

Marvel creates it but doesn’t own the rights or something? Stupid.
The best part of the Sony/Disney/MCU thing? Sony had the opportunity to buy Marvel (or maybe just the movie rights) when they acquired the rights to Spider-man movies. They thought the rest of the company/characters were dead weight

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
The best part of the Sony/Disney/MCU thing? Sony had the opportunity to buy Marvel (or maybe just the movie rights) when they acquired the rights to Spider-man movies. They thought the rest of the company/characters were dead weight

Yeah, it’s still strange. Money. Drives bad decisions.

Fantastic Mr. Fox. The movie is incredibly funny, creative, and you can see a lot of time and effort was put into the stop motion. It has a great sense of humor, and follows the book to a tee. Amazing movie. If you haven’t seen it, I recommend you watch it.

Fantastic Mr. Fox. The movie is incredibly funny, creative, and you can see a lot of time and effort was put into the stop motion. It has a great sense of humor, and follows the book to a tee. Amazing movie. If you haven’t seen it, I recommend you watch it.
what spam link are you gonna shill in about another 4 posts?

wes anderson and stop motion are a great pairing. have you seen isle of dogs yet?