Hawt Movies you are excited about

trailer made me think it was like a 4 outta 10 movie, was probably a 6 in reality.

Ron perlman will always be comic book style, pg-13 hellboy, but this one is hard-r definitely not for kids in any way hellboy

trailer made me think it was like a 4 outta 10 movie, was probably a 6 in reality.

Ron perlman will always be comic book style, pg-13 hellboy, but this one is hard-r definitely not for kids in any way hellboy
"He looks like Ron Perlman's Hellboy in the middle of a meth addiction"
So you're saying that quote is more accurate than not?

"He looks like Ron Perlman's Hellboy in the middle of a meth addiction"
So you're saying that quote is more accurate than not?
hellboy himself actually aint that different. More cynical, harsher, but the main difference is the world and the monsters.

I don't know why, but I always find it a bit odd when an adult loves Disney movies. I wonder what Freud would say about it. :lol:
I enjoy Disney movies, but it's not my whole personality, which is where it gets weird to me.

When I saw the trailer for Hellboy, I thought “Why?”

Much like the Robocop remake. Some stuff should just remain as is, and those two films were fine as is. Remake something that missed the mark the first time around.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
i think the worst movie i ever saw was called turkey shoot
titanic comes a very close second
You should watch a movie called Thanks Killing if you want to move those movies out of last place. It's a great shitty movie.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I don't know why, but I always find it a bit odd when an adult loves Disney movies. I wonder what Freud would say about it. :lol:
I don't find it odd at all. Disney makes many movies that involve adults as the main characters. Plus it's nice to go to a movie that's not loaded with bad language, gore, rape, penis, and tits just as a shock factor. A lot of movies seem to be more focused on that stuff than the actual plot.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
While the bar is very low.... this is going to sound strange: Shazam is one of the better DC movies ive seen. Its fun, heartfelt, funny at moments, and the acting and script are solid.