Hawt Movies you are excited about

that said, ive gone through all the phases of grief with star wars. Im firmly in acceptance now. Star wars hasnt been what it was since Jedi, but once in a while we'll get something awesome like Rogue One or Star Wars Rebels.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
that said, ive gone through all the phases of grief with star wars. Im firmly in acceptance now. Star wars hasnt been what it was since Jedi, but once in a while we'll get something awesome like Rogue One or Star Wars Rebels.

Rogue one was amazing
And I dont care what anyone says, I greatly enjoyed the Solo movie
That said, TFA and TLJ were ok, but not as amazing as I wanted them to be, for sure

Rogue one was amazing
And I dont care what anyone says, I greatly enjoyed the Solo movie
That said, TFA and TLJ were ok, but not as amazing as I wanted them to be, for sure

I liked Rogue One a lot more when I looked at it as a war movie instead of a Star Wars movie.

My order:

Will watch over and over again:
Empire Strikes Back
Rogue One
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi

Might rewatch a couple times:
Force Awakens
Solo
The Last Jedi (maybe just for the Throne Room scene)

Unlikely to ever watch again
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

TV shows:
Generally all pretty solid, Rebels is the best of them, but Resistance by the end of it was pretty damn good too.

My order:

Will watch over and over again:
Empire Strikes Back
Rogue One
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi

Might rewatch a couple times:
Force Awakens
Solo
The Last Jedi (maybe just for the Throne Room scene)

Unlikely to ever watch again
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

TV shows:
Generally all pretty solid, Rebels is the best of them, but Resistance by the end of it was pretty damn good too.

I can agree with this list, but Id bump Solo up one slot

I still want to punch Abrams in his weiner for killing Han Solo. All I wanted was ONE FUCKING SCENE of Han, Luke, and Leia together in this series. Sigh.....😢

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes