Hawt Movies you are excited about

There’s a scene in The Death of Stalin (well, more than one) that is filmed in the most entertaining way and it comes off so quick, if you turn away for a second you’ll miss is. An arm comes from the fray with a gun and POW shoots Sandy Lyle right in the face. Bernia?

I had to back it up, and I’m tempted to watch that scene again.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
his wife absolutely killed me.

tanks. farmers. navy. grenade. funny. horse. slippers. question mark. farmers. horse again.

Watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night.

Man, why is it that theres always people to take advantage of the disadvantaged. Freddie was eccentric sure, but it was sad to see him exploited by that record exec. Dude in a position of power over him that hid stuff from him and encouraged stuff out of greed while playing off his emotions

Man, why is it that theres always people to take advantage of the disadvantaged. Freddie was eccentric sure, but it was sad to see him exploited by that record exec. Dude in a position of power over him that hid stuff from him and encouraged stuff out of greed while playing off his emotions
douche bags gonna douche

That was super played up in the movie. The movie was fantastic but there is a ton of hollywood stories in there that aren't the truth. They also left out some very important items like them basically being blacklisted for playing South Africa.

That was super played up in the movie. The movie was fantastic but there is a ton of hollywood stories in there that aren't the truth. They also left out some very important items like them basically being blacklisted for playing South Africa.
well yah, its a movie. I expect freddie wasnt nearly as gracious a guy as he was made out to be either.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
well yah, its a movie. I expect freddie wasnt nearly as gracious a guy as he was made out to be either.

That was part of the issue with the movie and why they went through multiple actors and directors. May was so hard core on keeping the Freddie story "family friendly" and to be honest they still don't really admit alot of items in Freddie's life happened. In the movie like I said the relationship with his manager was overblown. The whole thing with the character that Mike Myers played was fully made up. His HIV story to the band right before Live Aid didn't happen. He actually found out after Live Aid. The We Will Rock You story was made for the movie. Also the way they made the story seem like Freddie was broken up from the band for a very long time was actually only like 6 months. And like I said before they left out when they were black listed by the labels, radio, fans, etc for playing the Apartheid event.

That was part of the issue with the movie and why they went through multiple actors and directors. May was so hard core on keeping the Freddie story "family friendly" and to be honest they still don't really admit alot of items in Freddie's life happened. In the movie like I said the relationship with his manager was overblown. The whole thing with the character that Mike Myers played was fully made up. His HIV story to the band right before Live Aid didn't happen. He actually found out after Live Aid. The We Will Rock You story was made for the movie. Also the way they made the story seem like Freddie was broken up from the band for a very long time was actually only like 6 months. And like I said before they left out when they were black listed by the labels, radio, fans, etc for playing the Apartheid event.

if anything though, May's direction does re-enforce the "we're family" theme of queen. He wanted to protect his friends reputation even to this day.

speaking of rami, watched buster's mal heart tonight.

wish the last 15 minutes made up for the first 80. rami killed it though.