Hawt Movies you are excited about

I had this on my list because I hadn't seen it yet but this does....not....make me want to watch it.

It has it moments. Gary Oldman is over top good in his usual way. And Natalie Portman gives an outstanding performance for her age at the time. The movie didn't need the extended seens of them "bonding". To me anyway.

• Gravy
Reactions: definitely
Oh my man definitely I'm disappointed. I thought you were such a super intellectual that you were fluent in French and it was just like eating candy to you to watch a French movie in French. So disappointed LOL

I thought everybody in Montreal spoke French. Now I am disappointed in the young lad as well. So much promise dashed.

Sorry not familiar with GFY. thanks for knocking tho!
tenor.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Maybe it's Toronto instead of Montreal. I know he ain't in Winnipeg anymore and if he's east of there he should speak French.

i do, but it's definitely some mental exercise to keep up with actual french movies. they might even speak faster than the chinese.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
watched the majority of kong skull island today, not by choice but because my brother was watching it and i was in the room.

boy they love the "build it all up so that the big things fight each other then everyone goes home" formula.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes