Hawt Movies you are excited about

hirokazu kore-eda's shoplifters has leaked. i heard. not that i'd ever participate in that. but i heard it's out there, as of this morning.

(i watched it in theatres. one of the best films of 2018 without question. top 2, perhaps top 1.)

hirokazu kore-eda's shoplifters has leaked. i heard. not that i'd ever participate in that. but i heard it's out there, as of this morning.

(i watched it in theatres. one of the best films of 2018 without question. top 2, perhaps top 1.)

Whenever I read your posts in this thread, I picture you in a turtleneck with a snifter of brandy, and maybe an ascot tucked into a smoking jacket (along with the mock turtleneck). Not that different than the current avie.

And a roaring fire.

Do the store owners have epic kungfu fights with the shoplifters?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Whenever I read your posts in this thread, I picture you in a turtleneck with a snifter of brandy, and maybe an ascot tucked into a smoking jacket (along with the mock turtleneck). Not that different than the current avie.

And a roaring fire.

you're not far off. most of the winter you can catch me in either a turtleneck or a thick cardigan with johnnie walker or glenlivet in hand.

anyone who's known me long swears I'm not 20. might be from hanging around ye olde fucks for so many years.

you're not far off. most of the winter you can catch me in either a turtleneck or a thick cardigan with johnnie walker or glenlivet in hand.

anyone who's known me long swears I'm not 20. might be from hanging around ye olde fucks for so many years.

Hey

Honestly, something weird happened to you between the time the other forum vaporized and I started lurking here. You were kind of a dumb kid over at TB and you are a mature, smart young man here.

And don’t take this wrong, but you’re one of my favorites here even if we have nothing in common and what you speak of is WAY over my head (like in the nerd thread).

• Gravy
Reactions: definitely
Hey

Honestly, something weird happened to you between the time the other forum vaporized and I started lurking here. You were kind of a dumb kid over at TB and you are a mature, smart young man here.

And don’t take this wrong, but you’re one of my favorites here even if we have nothing in common and what you speak of is WAY over my head (like in the nerd thread).

I mean that could be chalked up to our interactions mainly being while I was between the ages of 13 and 16, but also a rather key thing happened: university.

I believe bt247 era was either end of high school or my first year. I was drinking every day, skipping classes, being an entire dumbass out on my own for the first time. since then, I've had my own apartment about 3 years, been through many processes of rejection, kicked out of my school program (first time I'd ever seen a consequence in my life), accepted into another, held down internships in various major cities, found my path.....would say I'm an entirely different person despite a touch of the pretentious nature sticking around. that's never leaving.

and at the end of the day, I think my posts here are on some level a reflection of my most tolerant and patient side. I come here to shitpost about life and chat movies/music/art. I don't have time to spend arguing over politics or getting involved in internet bickering anymore.

I'm glad that someone's noticed a difference (I too took a hiatus between the end of bt247 and whenever I started posting regularly here. I missed the entire fbk saga), because I'd like to think there's a rather major one. love you, immi.

I mean that could be chalked up to our interactions mainly being while I was between the ages of 13 and 16, but also a rather key thing happened: university.

I believe bt247 era was either end of high school or my first year. I was drinking every day, skipping classes, being an entire dumbass out on my own for the first time. since then, I've had my own apartment about 3 years, been through many processes of rejection, kicked out of my school program (first time I'd ever seen a consequence in my life), accepted into another, held down internships in various major cities, found my path.....would say I'm an entirely different person despite a touch of the pretentious nature sticking around. that's never leaving.

and at the end of the day, I think my posts here are on some level a reflection of my most tolerant and patient side. I come here to shitpost about life and chat movies/music/art. I don't have time to spend arguing over politics or getting involved in internet bickering anymore.

I'm glad that someone's noticed a difference (I too took a hiatus between the end of bt247 and whenever I started posting regularly here. I missed the entire fbk saga), because I'd like to think there's a rather major one. love you, immi.

Love U more, broski.