Hawt Movies you are excited about

went for a rip today and knocked down les quatre cents coups, vivre sa vie, and le mépris. all wonderful. absolutely wonderful.

luckily I don't think anything good is releasing this month aside from capernaum (and fuck the tiff theatre being all the way downtown, i'll have to wait for a second screening or torrents) because i'm on a strictly 1959-1967 french film binge until march rolls around.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
hiroshima, mon amour and les bonnes femmes today probably. maybe cleo from 5 to 7 if i'm feeling cheeky.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
So I was pretty stoked for the new live action Aladdin. But now after multile trailers they finally show the Will Smith as the Genie and I'm like WTF. I really hope he only looks like that for the one scene and it gets better from there.

@nukes if you've never seen cléo de cinq à sept I very strongly recommend it. it's got some absolutely gorgeous sequences and was probably the most purely enjoyable movie I've seen in a while. might be one of my favourite title sequences ever too.

agnès varda snapped. having a female director was very key to how the POV street sequences came out. amazing capturing of the male gaze and realistic internal anxiety.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
will smith stock been dropping since his kids popped off. went from rapper/actor to academy baiting to stepping straight out the heavy duty cycle washed.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes