Hawt Movies you are excited about

im actually getting a little excited about the new blade runner. Dennis villanoive knows how to direct a great serious movie. Arrival was excellent.

watched it for the 2nd time with the woman Sat night. About 10 minutes before the end of the movie I got an entire storyline that I misread the first time. Total mind fuck. The excellent movie, now got even better.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
Not "excited" so to speak but I will most likely see Pet Cemetery. I want to see how the changes effect the impact of the story.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Matt McConaughey is a tall person, he is the only tall person in a family of little people.
He knocks up his gf, Kate Beckinsale. KB doesn't know the genetic history of his family, so may have a little baby.
Peter Dinklage is in it as the best friend.
Gary Oldman is in it as Matt's twin brother, remember how I said Matt is the only tall person in the family? Know how Oldman isnt a little person?

Apparently it is a train wreck from beginning to end.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Valve1138
Matt McConaughey is a tall person, he is the only tall person in a family of little people.
He knocks up his gf, Kate Beckinsale. KB doesn't know the genetic history of his family, so may have a little baby.
Peter Dinklage is in it as the best friend.
Gary Oldman is in it as Matt's twin brother, remember how I said Matt is the only tall person in the family? Know how Oldman isnt a little person?

Apparently it is a train wreck from beginning to end.
If all this wasnt enough, the trailer basically opens with KB preparing to go down on Matt. By the end of the trailer you've forgotten that completely

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi