Hawt Movies you are excited about

Arrival is good.

For some reason, the new version of Dune just isn’t grabbing my attention. Could it be the drugs?

I mean, the drugs I’m on, not the spice. I was on drugs for other films and TV shows and didn’t have the ADD as bad, but I sure do with this.

Arrival is good.

For some reason, the new version of Dune just isn’t grabbing my attention. Could it be the drugs?

I mean, the drugs I’m on, not the spice. I was on drugs for other films and TV shows and didn’t have the ADD as bad, but I sure do with this.
first 45 minutes i felt the same. Gets good after that

first 45 minutes i felt the same. Gets good after that

I skimmed through it and it looks boring

Ill have to give it another go, probably later tonight or tomorrow.

I have to add a factor against me enjoying it as easily as I normally could be is that I’m not in my cave. This place is all white and the blinds don’t darken it as much as I could at home, AND I’m watching on an iPad mini with headphones (Sennheisers, but headphones, not my Pioneer 7.1 gut buster) along with the big LED screen. I’m in the camp that believes a lot of film enjoyment comes from sound quality as much as visual quality. Boo.

Thanks for responding!

Sorry

I trust my brains for nothing at all now.

Dune was boring as fuck from beginning to end. Me no likey.

Do not pay attention to that fuckhead Immi’s reviews anymore, he’s a douchebag. He also thinks that whoever decided to spell Tim “Timotheė Maršhmãłløwshê” it was a stupid idea.

Fun fact

He was the in the first season of Homeland

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Domon