Hawt Movies you are excited about

wait, why would you doubt it? rian johnson + eclectic cast and great sweaters. felt like a win from the jump.

jesus christ is that new star wars ever awful. I thought people had to be overreacting. they were not. they might have been underreacting.
I've been trying to catch up on Star Wars. So far I've only seen episodes 1,2,4, and 5. I'm pretty sure I lost brain cells watching 1 and 2. I didn't watch any others for a long time because of how bad those were. Finally watch 4 and 5 the other day and they are pretty good movies. I almost want to skip episode 3 but I have a feeling that it is much better than the other prequels.

Thing is, I bought Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens on accident and now I have to watch the movies to avoid spoilers.

• Gravy
Reactions: definitely
Watched Godzilla:King of the Monsters last night with the boy
I give it 10/10 buttholes as far as movies with giant monsters beating the shit out of eachother goes
Lots of action, lots of noise, and boston got leveled

I've been trying to catch up on Star Wars. So far I've only seen episodes 1,2,4, and 5. I'm pretty sure I lost brain cells watching 1 and 2. I didn't watch any others for a long time because of how bad those were. Finally watch 4 and 5 the other day and they are pretty good movies. I almost want to skip episode 3 but I have a feeling that it is much better than the other prequels.

Thing is, I bought Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens on accident and now I have to watch the movies to avoid spoilers.

3 is the best prequel, 5 is my personal fav of all of them, 3-7 is a good stretch but it definitely is weak in 1-2 and 8-9.

I still think that 8 is the best movie of the new trilogy, but it's not a good star wars movie.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
watched happy as lazzaro this weekend. not as happy as advertised, but a touching surreal piece on human goodness. very very beautifully shot on 16mm.

IMG_20200124_112910_873.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Talking of bleak films, I just watched Threads for the first time. Jeezo. Makes The Road seem like Carry On Camping.