Hawt Movies you are excited about

I looked up the Irishmen on Netflix and it was like 3-1/2 close to 4 hours long which means it pretty much has to suck. Nothing except the original 70s/80s Star Wars is worth sitting through that long.
Once Upon a Time in America. Directors cut. If you come across the 2 hour version it sucks.

I looked up the Irishmen on Netflix and it was like 3-1/2 close to 4 hours long which means it pretty much has to suck. Nothing except the original 70s/80s Star Wars is worth sitting through that long.

Aren’t those roughly 2-2 1/2 hours or less? And you didn’t like Dances With Wolves?

I watched Mutiny on the Bounty awhile back and it even included and intermission. Hehe

watched marriage story last night. big baumbach fan, had been waiting on it for a while but couldn't watch last week because i got busy with exams.

as much as it's clearly a self-aggrandizing take on his own divorce, baumbach's writing is fantastic. so fucking good at natural dialogue and having people speak the way they actually speak. and adam driver's gonna lose best actor to a literal clown. you hate to see it.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
last night it was sprawled out across a sectional in sweats drinking decaf tea but that's pretty accurate for when i go to the local indie theatre

Watching the remastered original trilogy.

Exterior of Mos Eisley is almost painful to watch. I kind of wonder if they'll one day attempt a second remaster that better blends the CGI with the live action stuff.

Exterior of Mos Eisley is almost painful to watch. I kind of wonder if they'll one day attempt a second remaster that better blends the CGI with the live action stuff.

which remaster? there are like 4 versions IIRC....something from the late 80s and then 2004 and 2011 or so. i think the one i'm most familiar with is the 2004.

• Gravy
Aren’t those roughly 2-2 1/2 hours or less? And you didn’t like Dances With Wolves?

I watched Mutiny on the Bounty awhile back and it even included and intermission. Hehe

They're pretty normal length I think so ya like watching 2 of them in a row.

Probably '04? Whichever is on Disney+

The one that got so much shit for Greedo shooting first.

This is why I’m glad to be a relative newb when it comes to the Star Wars universe. I recently watched all of them (in nerd order) and wasn’t sure which was old or new, even though some of it was really obvious (Jabba).

honestly after growing up with remasters for most of my memorable life (they pushed the hell out of that 04 version once they released it) I tried to watch the original once.....ruined my life.

• Haha
This is why I’m glad to be a relative newb when it comes to the Star Wars universe. I recently watched all of them (in nerd order) and wasn’t sure which was old or new, even though some of it was really obvious (Jabba).
Yeah, the really obvious stuff is what I'm talking about. It's like watching an old cartoon and knowing a door is going to open because it's a different color palette than the rest of the room

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Screen came out *pretty* well. I didn't even get a chance to put it altogether until about an hour before everyone got there. I'll make some improvements to it next time.

The only real problem was a fucking dead pixel in the projector. :mad:

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138