Hawt Movies you are excited about

I’m about 40 minutes in and I can’t describe the level of disappointment I have.

No matter how much makeup, De Niro doesn’t pass for a middle aged man. Watching him “beat down” a guy was pitiful. He has the old man frumpy bod, one kick to the face obviously missed by a foot (LOL), and he nearly fell over.

So far, 5/10 fuggetaboutits

Update: I should have stopped watching The Irishman halfway through.
Ugght!

I still haven’t been able to try again after stopping. It really kind of sucks, and it’s sad.

Watching “younger” De Niro beat that guy scarred ME. Just how far can disbelief be suspended?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
globes d'or noms released.

stop giving nominations to movies just because of how much they spent on their cast. i haven't heard one person mention "the two popes". there were so many better films this year.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
can't wait to watch marriage story and knives out once I'm finished exams though. this november-december nightmare of work will be thoroughly rewarded on the 17th.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
I finally finished The Irishman.

The second half was way better* than the first half but still, the critics who said this was “perhaps Scorsese’s best work” must’ve been sycophants or something. Definitely not his best.

*Once they got to the point in time where the actors were portraying people closer to their actual age. They really should’ve used younger actors.

I finally finished The Irishman.

The second half was way better* than the first half but still, the critics who said this was “perhaps Scorsese’s best work” must’ve been sycophants or something. Definitely not his best.

*Once they got to the point in time where the actors were portraying people closer to their actual age. They really should’ve used younger actors.
Opposite. First half rules, second half drooled (and dragged).
Probably Scorceses worst film.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I looked up the Irishmen on Netflix and it was like 3-1/2 close to 4 hours long which means it pretty much has to suck. Nothing except the original 70s/80s Star Wars is worth sitting through that long.