Hawt Movies you are excited about

El Camino got mixed reviews. I thought it was pretty darn great, and I was able to look past the fatty who wasn’t so fatty last time we saw him as that character. We knew he was screwed up before, and now we know even more about said screwiness.

I gave it 7.5-8 out of 10 lezmobiles

Roomie gave it a 9.

• Gravy
Reactions: definitely
El Camino got mixed reviews. I thought it was pretty darn great, and I was able to look past the fatty who wasn’t so fatty last time we saw him as that character. We knew he was screwed up before, and now we know even more about said screwiness.

Roomie gave it a 9.
I enjoyed it quite a bit
Gave a good finishing story to the character

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

Roomie gave it a 9.
any good if you havent watched breaking bad?

after 8 or so is time to do stuffs.

Usually something quick and episodic (brookyln 99 right now) is the best bet. But come december we've got Orville, Expanse, Picard in january, etc.

Peanut doesnt much care for crime tv/movies/games though

after 8 or so is time to do stuffs.

Usually something quick and episodic (brookyln 99 right now) is the best bet. But come december we've got Orville, Expanse, Picard in january, etc.

Peanut doesnt much care for crime tv/movies/games though
You have shitty taste in TV shows.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD