Hawt Movies you are excited about

A gang of cowboys seek shelter in a ghost town after a disastrous train robbery. They soon discover that the town is home to a coven of witches and blood-thirsty wolves.

CjRX0bY.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Jehannum
Watched John Wick 3 in the theater. The series is approaching Fast and Furious levels of ridiculousness :p

But man was that a brutal movie, ive never watched 2 hours of people getting murdered so violently before.

• Haha
Reactions: adi
21 Jump Street - 10/10. They really caught lightning in a bottle with this one. The characters are believable, there is a fair bit of heart / some feels and oodles of utterly bizarre, seemingly completely ab libbed dialogue. There are soooo many funny lines.

21 Jump Street - 10/10. They really caught lightning in a bottle with this one. The characters are believable, there is a fair bit of heart / some feels and oodles of utterly bizarre, seemingly completely ab libbed dialogue. There are soooo many funny lines.
I bet you really love all the Brady Bunch reboots and have them on VHS right?

The theater I attended many a Saturday matinee in is a church now. It was such a cool place too.

The original organ was still there way back when, so I hope it’s getting use now.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Yesterday morning, I had Point Break trivia BS in my head and was quizzing my son on our drive to his job (weekends he gets a lift the whole way) like “what was Keanu Reeves’ character named, etc.

Watched it last night. It has held up, and was as gloriously cheesy as ever. What a great movie to waste time with.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Welp, gonna be some yelling from the gingers.

Disney knows what they're doing. The Little Mermaid (the '90s Disney animation, anyway) has a huge focus on singing. They'd be doing the film a huge disservice to ADR the songs with a different singer, it's always glaring, obvious, and out of place.

They're doing it right to pick someone with the chops to do the whole part rather than picking based on who's ginger enough to match the purple shell-kini.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Disney knows what they're doing. The Little Mermaid (the '90s Disney animation, anyway) has a huge focus on singing. They'd be doing the film a huge disservice to ADR the songs with a different singer, it's always glaring, obvious, and out of place.

They're doing it right to pick someone with the chops to do the whole part rather than picking based on who's ginger enough to match the purple shell-kini.
Agree completely with the singing. However they made a huge point to find Middle Eastern actors for Aladdin and Jasmine (and everyone but Genie? Need to double check that.) The only white voices in Lion King are going to be the comedy relief, and Mowgli was an Indian American kid.
Not doing the same here is gonna raise eyebrows.

It'll also be an issue with all the grown ass women that grew up with Ariel as their primary princess and now want to take their spawn to see it. I know my sister is already talking about not wanting to see it in theaters (which, good. Kid is still too young IMO.)

Watched the new Hellboy, not nearly as stupid as the trailer made it out to be. Its like they took all the stupid cheesy lines from the movie and put them all in the trailer.

Goddamn gruesome movie. Some of it made me uncomfortable.