Hawt Movies you are excited about

So, I've been let down so many times before, I don't want to trust, but they say 'Solo' isn't a shitty movie.

They also said The Adventures of Ford Fairlane was a 'laugh riot'

To answer my own question.

The last Jedi takes star wars to amazing new heights.

Aka, I don't trust your comments on anything.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

It got a 91% on rotten tomatoes.

Do you like anything from the 21st century?
It's a seriously not good movie. It's disjointed, they went out of their way to make sure all the male characters were insultingly bad, and the plot has so many holes it might as well be Swiss cheese.

Also, I think rogue one was amazing, and the force awakens was ok.

It's a seriously not good movie. It's disjointed, they went out of their way to make sure all the male characters were insultingly bad, and the plot has so many holes it might as well be Swiss cheese.

Also, I think rogue one was amazing, and the force awakens was ok.

The force awakens was shit and tried too damn hard but could only rehash literally everything from the past 40-odd years. It was the reason Last Jedi was so damned disjointed. JJ fucked us with it and he made us pay for the date.

I have no doubt Rami Malek can pull it off. He seems a little..... small? Though.

Freddy was a big guy

That’s why they fucked up when Sasha Baron Cohen left the movie. I think Rami is like the 4th guy during the production.

That’s why they fucked up when Sasha Baron Cohen left the movie. I think Rami is like the 4th guy during the production.

From what I've read, Cohen left because Freddy was supposed to die in the first half of the movie and the rest of the movie is about how the band managed to survive after.
Apparently the surviving members are trying to drive the movie in a direction no one cares about. Cohen wasn't a fan.

From what I've read, Cohen left because Freddy was supposed to die in the first half of the movie and the rest of the movie is about how the band managed to survive after.
Apparently the surviving members are trying to drive the movie in a direction no one cares about. Cohen wasn't a fan.

There was also some issues because Sasha wanted to include the gay parts of Freddie and Brian May still refused to acknowledge it and wouldn’t allow it. May has been a maniacal through the entire process. Chasing away multiple actors and directors.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
There was also some issues because Sasha wanted to include the gay parts of Freddie and Brian May still refused to acknowledge it and wouldn’t allow it. May has been a maniacal through the entire process. Chasing away multiple actors and directors.
Lame. Freddies relationships were a huge part of who he was