Hawt Movies you are excited about

I do admit to loving the voyager and enterprise engine rooms, though.

remember the galactica's engine room? we only got to see it once and it looked all mechanical and shit, fit the motif well

jDm0qO9.jpg

17Q112j.jpg

ZwmHWnr.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
yknow a lot of people didn't like how first contact treated the borg, especially the queen part. but even in best of both worlds the borg were clearly capable of adapting and allowing a single representative - locutus - to speak for the whole

even though the villain decay was strong I'm glad it gave jeri ryan a vehicle to show her acting chops and provided a lot of depth to the borg

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and Duke
yknow a lot of people didn't like how first contact treated the borg, especially the queen part. but even in best of both worlds the borg were clearly capable of adapting and allowing a single representative - locutus - to speak for the whole

even though the villain decay was strong I'm glad it gave jeri ryan a vehicle to show her acting chops and provided a lot of depth to the borg

Yeah, giving us some good backstory for the Borg was one of the few things Voyager was really good for.

It does my Klingon soul proud to finally hear you admit this.
I said this a while back, I put it in the bad star trek movie list. Half are good, half are bad. And as long as you include Galaxy quest - and you damn well should - then the good bad good rhythm is maintained. 2009 and beyond were as good as voyage home and undiscovered country

new star trek order of quality

Star Trek
Star Trek Into Darkness

Galaxy Quest

Star Trek Beyond.

Beyond was campy and dumb. Just like the original series.

new star trek order of quality

Star Trek
Star Trek Into Darkness

Galaxy Quest

Star Trek Beyond.

Beyond was campy and dumb. Just like the original series.
Galaxy quest was released in the 90s, between insurrection and nemesis. That's how the rhythm is maintained. 2009 was good, not great, but good enough to be in the top half.

Beyond was indeed a very faithful adaptation of the original series.