Hawt Movies you are excited about

Finally watched Dr. Strange last night.

Visually impressive, but the final ending was a bit of a copout.

Also, Eggs Cumberbatch's american accent sounded weird.

Which part?

the repeating time loop to fuck with dormamu

I kind of negated the entire need for Mads character in that, when it came down to it, an ephemeral entity only mentioned a few times in passing becomes the boss fight and the main bad guy for most of the movie gets laid off as being non-essential personnel.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I thought that was the best part of the movie, otherwise it would've just been Iron Man. But that's just me, I can totally see how it made Mads less important.

The biggest problem in the MCU at the moment is a lack of decent villains. They're rarely fleshed out or properly motivated.

That part didn't bug me so much because I've been lowering my expectations with these movies for a while. But I still agree that it was problematic.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
I thought that was the best part of the movie, otherwise it would've just been Iron Man. But that's just me, I can totally see how it made Mads less important.

The biggest problem in the MCU at the moment is a lack of decent villains. They're rarely fleshed out or properly motivated.

That part didn't bug me so much because I've been lowering my expectations with these movies for a while. But I still agree that it was problematic.

Yup. It basically made Mads and his goons essentially into the Putties from the Power Rangers.

You're right on the MCU, though. Hydra didn't last long enough to fulfill their promise as an oppressing character. Thantos keeps getting repped as the 'big bad', but from all the movies only the Guardians know about him, even though a lot of the infinity stones seem to have had some kind of footprint on Earth.

Loki has been the one bright villain in the series so far, but sadly he's mostly been relegated to the underwhelming Thor movies (and, of course, the avengers).

Yeah, I read that Hemsworth lobbied pretty hard to make the next Thor less dark and more approachable with humor. Not a bad play. the Captain America series handles the dark and edgy well so making Thor more like Iron Man and Guardians isn't a bad idea.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I think all the Thor stuff has been garbage. So they can only go up from here.

pretty much. the first one was filler and kinda neat to see the fish out of water schtick but the second was pretty forgettable and I mostly just watched it because there was an Agents of SHIELD episode taking place immediately after

hopefully this one is the irreverent romp it's being billed as. thor and hulk on a cosmic road trip, apparently

pretty much. the first one was filler and kinda neat to see the fish out of water schtick but the second was pretty forgettable and I mostly just watched it because there was an Agents of SHIELD episode taking place immediately after

hopefully this one is the irreverent romp it's being billed as. thor and hulk on a cosmic road trip, apparently

So, does this mean Thor is Hunter S and the Hulk is Gonzo?

thats the kid from stranger things.

I fully support this

In fact, they coulda just cast the wrong stranger things cast, and id be happy with that.