Hawt Movies you are excited about

I havent posted much the last few days so you arent missing anything.
Seriously, I'm ecstatic. Olive Cab is amazing. Their use of ICabbi trumps anything I've ever used in automatically distributed pings. If they have jobs available in adjacent zones, they place them on a bid tab and I get to choose from work based on distance from where I am.
Now...The software lies a little. Sometimes I bid on a job which stated it was 3.5 miles away and somehow it's now 5.8 miles away.
But all in all I'm a happy $$$$ jew.

Seriously, I'm ecstatic. Olive Cab is amazing. Their use of ICabbi trumps anything I've ever used in automatically distributed pings. If they have jobs available in adjacent zones, they place them on a bid tab and I get to choose from work based on distance from where I am.
Now...The software lies a little. Sometimes I bid on a job which stated it was 3.5 miles away and somehow it's now 5.8 miles away.

This post seems pretty long. Its not all about your fn kids is it?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD, fly and nukes

Google is suing Uber