Movies... What do you recommend?

SpangeMonkee said:
I couldn't find it on isohun.. I mean at the video store.

Bah, you've said to much already.

Fly, wipe the hard drives of the server, kill the support staff, and set fire to the building.

wr3kt, create a dupe account on [m] and pm Kidane a bunch of kiddie pr0n, then tip off the FBI to the goings on and let things work themselves out.

theac, call the New York post and tell them that Godzilla has attacked Tokyo, then kidnap the reporters that they send out to investigate so we can use them as hostages.

EVERYONE ELSE GET TO THE BUNKER AND ARM YOURSELVES TO THE TEETH (or in Coqui's case; to the toothless slack-jawed grin).

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
Bah, you've said to much already.

Fly, wipe the hard drives of the server, kill the support staff, and set fire to the building.

wr3kt, create a dupe account on [m] and pm Kidane a bunch of kiddie pr0n, then tip off the FBI to the goings on and let things work themselves out.

theac, call the New York post and tell them that Godzilla has attacked Tokyo, then kidnap the reporters that they send out to investigate so we can use them as hostages.

EVERYONE ELSE GET TO THE BUNKER AND ARM YOURSELVES TO THE TEETH (or in Coqui's case; to the toothless slack-jawed grin).
I'd have theac wipe the sever... Fly would probably accidently attach the DB to an email and send it to the FBI

FlamingGlory said:
I'd have theac wipe the sever... Fly would probably accidently attach the DB to an email and send it to the FBI
The kiddie centipede prono from your PM box has been forwarded. Good day kind sir.

Sarcasmo said:
Empire of the Sun
American Psycho
Coldblooded (w/ Jason Preistley, I thought it was entertaining)
Bad Santa
Yojimbo
The Crow
Insomnia
One Hour Photo
Dawn of the Dead (Director's Cut)
Equilibrium
Copland
The Pianist
Collateral
Goonies
Bladerunner
House of Sand and Fog
Starship Troopers
The Others
Shaolin Soccer
Three Kings
Oceans 11
The Big Hit
The Truth About Charlie
The Italian Job
Heaven's Prisoners (Alec Baldwin)
LA Confidential
Swingers
Knockaround Guys

Crap, I could be at this all day.

Now I :heart: U

Ronin - Robert DeNiro...european mercenary stuff! Lots of guns and car chases. One of my all time favs.

The Frighteners - Michael J. Fox...absolutely everything in this movie. Suspense, comedy, action, horror, sci-fi. It's a great movie that's usually overlooked.

Shaolin Soccer & God of Cookery - If you liked Kung Fu Hustle...

Willow - Duh!

Princess Bride - Inigo Montoya!

Oww My Ass is on Fire 3 - Don't get number 2. For obvious reasons.....unless you're into that kind of thing.

Millions said:
Ronin - Robert DeNiro...european mercenary stuff! Lots of guns and car chases. One of my all time favs.

The Frighteners - Michael J. Fox...absolutely everything in this movie. Suspense, comedy, action, horror, sci-fi. It's a great movie that's usually overlooked.

Shaolin Soccer & God of Cookery - If you liked Kung Fu Hustle...

Willow - Duh!

Princess Bride - Inigo Montoya!

Oww My Ass is on Fire 3 - Don't get number 2. For obvious reasons.....unless you're into that kind of thing.
Sweet Jesus. Someone else who has seen God of Cookery. I only wish I could find it on DVD.

theacoustician said:
Sweet Jesus. Someone else who has seen God of Cookery. I only wish I could find it on DVD.

Oxford has it. :) Granted, it would be that crappy bootleg with the horrible subtitles. Still, that was at least half the enjoyment of those movies.

Thorn Bird said:
phantom of the opera. still breathless!

I wasn't impressed.

But it would be hard to impress me with a movie version of POTO after having seen Michael Crawford play the part on stage in LA.

KNYTE said:
I wasn't impressed.

But it would be hard to impress me with a movie version of POTO after having seen Michael Crawford play the part on stage in LA.

Yea, until you take me, shut up.

KNYTE said:
I wasn't impressed.

Same here. Not as cool as seeing it on Broadway, but the movie was good in the fact it gave a little more backstory. Helped explain some things to me.