Movies... What do you recommend?

b_sinning said:
The Siege of Firebase Gloria if you liked full Metal jacket you will like that one. It has the same drill sargent fighting in nam. Very dark and hard core.

R. Lee Ermy is man!
...And the guy who played Sgt. Hulka in Stripes!

theacoustician said:
Same here. Not as cool as seeing it on Broadway, but the movie was good in the fact it gave a little more backstory. Helped explain some things to me.

well, i haven't had that pleasure of seeing it yet. but yes, i heard that the movie gives some foundation, except that there are a few additions to the movie that aren't on broadway. it's coming to a stage near me very soon!!

KNYTE said:
I wasn't impressed.

But it would be hard to impress me with a movie version of POTO after having seen Michael Crawford play the part on stage in LA.

Have to agree with KNYTE, saw the stage production as well at the Ordway in Minneapolis.
Besides, the movie was by Joel Schumacher, did he put a cod piece and nipples on the phantom as well?

fly said:
Can it Frances.

Well ...no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Sarcasmo said:
Well ...no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

PRIVATE PYLE!!! YOU HAD BEST UN-FUCK YOURSELF, BEFORE I UNSCREW YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!!!