Movies Thread

pic doesn't work
haven't seen uhf in many years...stars a young cosmo kramer iirc

yup, pre-racist days.

Yup
Letting children drink from his hose

Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more."

Crazy Ernie: If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right! I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, too, cause I'm crazy.

George Newman: Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs - -all next week on Town Talk.

Kuni: [George and Bob walk by karate studio, when a student comes crashing through the second-story window. He looks up to see Kuni] Hey, George!
George Newman: Hey, Kuni! New class today?
Kuni: Yeah, and they're so stupid!
[another student crashes through window]
Kuni: STUUUUPIIIIIID!

Last week was...
2968374208_5e769947a6.jpg

Talk about a classic Eastwood movie. It starts in a funeral and you immediately tell his wife was truly his better half. Because of cirumstances beyond his control he is forced to get involved with others lives, although he just wants to be left alone. He ends up becoming the unlikely hero even though he tries so hard not to be. The acting is way under par which is what makes the movie excellent. It has a "real" feeling to it and for not being a comedy, I was cracking up the whole time. His racism is outrageous but he evolves it into something good through the movie. At a certain point you start thinking "zipper head" is a cute pet name for the kid.

Anyone seen a new one lately? Post an old one if not and why you liked it. I am by no means good at writing reviews or writing in general so feel free to knock it/add your own shitty ones :p I would much rather read a personal review then some random shittywood critic

I loved Gran Torino, I laughed mao and cried at the end.

I just got done watching...

defiance.jpg

This is a story of a family that escapes Poland into Belarussian in the early 40's. The brothers try to make a life in the forest and there numbers keep growing. The group grows to large numbers and even though they want to stay out of the fight they have no choice. The whole group starts with 1 gun, 4 bullets and becomes a pretty tough force fighting for freedom at the end. Excellent and true movie

defiance.jpg

This is a story of a family that escapes Poland into Belarussian in the early 40's. The brothers try to make a life in the forest and there numbers keep growing. The group grows to large numbers and even though they want to stay out of the fight they have no choice. The whole group starts with 1 gun, 4 bullets and becomes a pretty tough force fighting for freedom at the end. Excellent and true movie

WOLVERINES

stop linking that site...your last hotlink from there didn't work either :p

defiance.jpg

An old friend of mine's grandmother was one of the women who joined in that fight. :cool:

and one more for today...

right_at_your_door_poster.jpg

Right At Your Door is about a dirty bomb going off in Los Angeles and the mass panic of people. This is one of those movies where you think you know what is going on until the very end. The ending will make you go "Ohhhhhhhhh hahaha youre fucked!!!!". Highly suggest this one, pretty much a B movie but excellent and completely overlooked.

Watched this last night
stupidest
movie
ever

ok, not that bad, but seriously, it was bad.

An old friend of mine's grandmother was one of the women who joined in that fight. :cool:

Really??

Thats pretty crazy, only 1200 made it out. I guess that is a lot, considering. They say that the families of the people number in the tens of thousands now. Truly an amazing story

for some reason this is all reminding me of a movie I saw recently..

w/Brad pitt. he's got the mexican nanny. his wife gets shot on the tour bus. chinese deaf girl. buttnekkid.

good movie.