Movies everyone should see

I was discussing this movie with some people at yamneg a day or two ago and would like to see it again myself...boxing helena...very twisted movie

I've always had a thing for sherilynn fenn though so maybe that's why I liked the movie

Pinup4SherilynFennBIG.jpg

Twin Peaks girl, she was a bit twisted in that too.

recent movies that maybe not everyone should see but are decent:

Iron Man - action flick based on a comic book. I was surprised I liked it, but it was good.

Death Race - action movie based 5 years in the future, like a modern day "Running Man". Even though "Running Man" with arnold swartzenagger is possibly the worst movie of all time, Death Race actually turned out to be pretty good. I really liked it.

Righteous Kill - if you liked "The Usual Suspect" (which is an absolutely AWESOME movie), you'll like this one too. Al Pacino and Robert De Niro, what more could you ask for? Just a damn good movie.

Wanted - wasn't great, but decent no brainer action flick. So why the hell not?

Rambo 4 - Seriously, watch the other 3 rambo's then this one. It was an awesome no brainer pure action no BS rambo kickin everyone elses ass flick. The best part? It actually did a good job closing out the series and bringing rambo full circle.

Last edited: