Movies everyone should see

Indeed. It's everything you want in an action flick. Lot's of action and almost no plot to speak of.

Kind of like the first Predator and the Die Hard series.

its a damn good formula.

picture.php

Delicatessen
City of Lost Children (same director as Delicatessen)
The Woodsman
Once Upon a Time in the Midlands (brill Shane Meadows film based on a friend of mine)
Nightwatch (brill Russian vampire movie)
Black cat, white cat (brill romanian gypsy-esque film)

oh and I thought Mirrormask was superb if you haven't seen that.

Can you tell that I like foreign films? :lol:

Oh yeah and here's some movies if you want to think:

Earthlings (2003)
The Edukators (German film)
Our Daily Bread.
Black gold (2006)

They're all quite hard to watch but very thought provoking. Our Daily Bread is actually quite painful to watch but it needs to be done if you ask me.

Oh and if you can actually manage to get hold of it (very hard to find anyone seeding) The Cup (tibetan film) is a really lovely, funny film.

I was discussing this movie with some people at yamneg a day or two ago and would like to see it again myself...boxing helena...very twisted movie

I've always had a thing for sherilynn fenn though so maybe that's why I liked the movie

Pinup4SherilynFennBIG.jpg

Oooh I love her too. Did you ever see her show Rude Awakening? It was on HBO or Showtime . . . something.

Not technically a movie but I've been catching up on Dexter. I likes it. <---On Topic.

Delicatessen
City of Lost Children (same director as Delicatessen)
The Woodsman
Once Upon a Time in the Midlands (brill Shane Meadows film based on a friend of mine)
Nightwatch (brill Russian vampire movie)
Black cat, white cat (brill romanian gypsy-esque film)

oh and I thought Mirrormask was superb if you haven't seen that.

Can you tell that I like foreign films? :lol:

delicatessen and city of lost children are wonderful movies. mirrormask was awesome, and so was pan's labyrinth. i love foreign films as well...i'm going to take these recs for myself! :fly:
the virgin spring was crazy...i'm still not sure how i feel about that movie, but it's definitely one that can be discussed.
amelie
run lola run cinema paridiso
life is beautiful
the red violin

american beauty
magnolia
batman begins
closer

Oooh I love her too. Did you ever see her show Rude Awakening? It was on HBO or Showtime . . . something.

Not technically a movie but I've been catching up on Dexter. I likes it. <---On Topic.

nope, never even heard of it...good stuff?