movie thread

KNYTE said:
How are you gonna gay up cowboys? I mean really, they ride horses, bang whores, get drunk, and shoot eachother. What kind of sick, sadistic, pathetic excuse for a man would try to gay up freaking cowboys?!?!
Not living in Tejas, I assume any male wearing knee high leather cowboy boots, chaps, and a giant hat is a wee bit light in the loafers

Sarcasmo said:
Can you make one that's 80x80 so I can use it on the Stars board?

Sarcasmo-RainbowDance2.gif

edit: my eyes hurt.

Last edited:
Despite any hopes you may have for it, Ultraviolet is a rather crappy movie.

No really.

In other news, I still want to see Ong Bak.

Thorn Bird said:
i liked jarhead. a tad slow, but not slow enough to make it bitter.
Wah, The Marines ruined my life
Wah, I'm so mentally scarred after NEVER SERVING IN COMBAT

The guy bitches so much. I can't stand the book (bought it way back when it was practically THE ONLY gulf war memoir).

Now go read "My War" by Colby Buzzel. Awesome balanced looked at combat operations in the 21st century by a loser who wanted to see some adventure.

Ultraviolet wasn't that good. Some the action and tech was cool. Acting and storyline not so good.

Date Movie sucked diseased constipated monkey ass! I've never walked out of a movie before this. I sat through Batman and Robin but I couldn't take Date Movie.

Desslock said:
Ultraviolet wasn't that good. Some the action and tech was cool. Acting and storyline not so good.

Date Movie sucked diseased constipated monkey ass! I've never walked out of a movie before this. I sat through Batman and Robin but I couldn't take Date Movie.

That's sad, cause Batman and Robin was awful.

Desslock said:

I was baked so my foot was funny at the time but I thought Date Movie was good for a dumb comedy

Thorn Bird said:
i just saw flight of the navigator -- on tv!!! i've been wanting to see that for some time now. :D

i have the dvd, my sister and dad watched it this week