movie thread

I wanted to take my son to a movie but had no urge to see another bad kids movie. So I took him to see 8 Below. One of the first times Paul Walker was actually decent. It was a fairly good movie. The dogs were so damn impressive. Those were the best trained dogs I have ever seen. The dog scenes have no diologue but it doesn't need any. The dogs just has so much emotion in their interaction with each other. The fact they could survive in that weather at is impressive but to survive around 160 days is crazy.

b_sinning said:
I wanted to take my son to a movie but had no urge to see another bad kids movie. So I took him to see 8 Below. One of the first times Paul Walker was actually decent. It was a fairly good movie. The dogs were so damn impressive. Those were the best trained dogs I have ever seen. The dog scenes have no diologue but it doesn't need any. The dogs just has so much emotion in their interaction with each other. The fact they could survive in that weather at is impressive but to survive around 160 days is crazy.

I've been wondering about that one, we may have to check it out.

We haven't taken Haylee to a movie since the Incredibles, but I am considering taking her to the theater to see Ice Age 2, Ice Age is one of her favorite movies and she actually sits through the entire thing.

I'm looking forward to "ATL" fo sho! Show what it's really like growing up in tha hoods of atlanta! :fly:

I think they should make one about the true thugtown of GA. Where we grew up on the wrong side of the golfcart path. Where the true status symbol was the gleam on your chrome 8" rims and removing the speed govenor so you could go above 15 mph! Where you couldn't hang out in parking lots cause the bored ass cops would come chase you off since they had nothing better to do.

PTC werd

b_sinning said:
Reminded you of when you were single? And you were a black pimp?

Have you told Spange about that yet?

how do you think we met? he was one of the regular johns. and michael jackson and i go to the same whitemakin' place. :D