Movie Thead V.2

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
I had an idea last night while watching a pretty good straight to dvd movie...

In this thread we will give our own Plot Outlines of any possible movie you feel like you want to explain for others. This thread will be open to your imagination, dirty mind or whatever you feel as long as it pertains to a movie you have watched. Yes April you can tell us about that full length feature donkey show you watched:D. I put NSFW because the movie choice is up to you and pictures are up to you. You can be as serious or as fucked up as you want to be as long as you are describing a movie that you watched. I am leaving this thread open to explain ANY film that you would like or talk about any one that was posted. Please follow mention the title of the movie and write your plot outline...

Title.
White Noise 2 - The Light
80000-medium.jpg

Plot Outline.
So I did not really enjoy White Noise but I figured I would give the second one a shot last night. The Light was a mix of great scifi TV stars and a spiritual view on the after life. Mal
22t.jpg
from Firefly was the main character and being a big Firefly buff I thought he pulled a great character out of it. The leading lady in the film is Starbuck
26t.jpg
from BSG, another one of my favorite scifi shows so I was pleased to see her manly ass. The final one that I noticed while watching the flick was Dr. Janet Fraiser
10t.jpg
from SG-1. Putting the cast aside the movie itself was actually pretty dam good. It was based on NDE(near death experiences) and people seeing white light before/after they are brought back to life. Basically Mal can see people before they are about to die but when he ends up trying to save them shit goes seriously wrong. He starts to realize that after you save someone from death you are responsible for what happens to them. Without ruining the movie I will leave you with this "Save one person, they kill many more".

I was surprised to give the movie an 8 out of 10 fingers in Fly's balloon knot.