Halp Motorcycle thread

There's a trick to lifting a hefty bike by yourself, I've not tried it on anything heavier than 600lbs but it supposedly even works for the 800lb+ tugboats.

This is true. I can lift my 750lb bike with relative ease, and even Eileen lifted it I think. Once I actually wrenched it upright again by the handlebars, but I was pretty mad at the time and probably injured my shoulder a little in the process.

This is true. I can lift my 750lb bike with relative ease, and even Eileen lifted it I think. Once I actually wrenched it upright again by the handlebars, but I was pretty mad at the time and probably injured my shoulder a little in the process.

you need to quit dropping your bike so much.

you need to quit dropping your bike so much.

Oh, I don't just drop it-- I crash that fucker!

But yeah... I should crash less.

edit: It has kept me on track for crashing one of every kind of vehicle, though. I've crashed a car, a motorcycle, a motorboat, an airplane, and a bicycle. Still on my to do list are: helicopter, submarine, sailboat, dirigible, spaceship, and ornithopter.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

edit: It has kept me on track for crashing one of every kind of vehicle, though. I've crashed a car, a motorcycle, a motorboat, an airplane, and a bicycle. Still on my to do list are: helicopter, submarine, sailboat, dirigible, spaceship, and ornithopter.

:lol: best post of the month

note to self... never let you borrow my ornithopter.