Motorcycle Jacket

Actually the complete opposite...

I started working 10+ hours a day and am to tired to go out anymore. Thanksgiving eve was the last night I went out on a week night and thats only cause I didnt have to work the next day.

I only have 4 days off a month so my regular party life has been erased.

60+ hours a week??? only sundays off?? yeah, you bankin..

bet you bankin some ends beerad.. car problem solved very shortly i would assume.

60+ hours a week??? only sundays off?? yeah, you bankin..

94 sales last week, yeah I am doing alright :D

Actually I think my xmas bonus is a company car or a down payment on something that I pick, not sure yet. It was mentioned but I am still trying to figure out if that is actually going to happen, would be cool:cool:

word. good for you. you just said 10+ hours a day with one day off a week.. that's a lot of hours a week.

does adam work? or is he just "blowin the roof off v-bar!!"??

You know me I make things out to worse than what they are. I do work 6 days a week but saturday shift is only about 6 hours and my norm is 8-9 hour a day. It all matters if I have stuff to do at my other office then it pushes into the 10 but thats only about once a week. So about 50 hours a week, not 60+

Its hell though cause I am running 2 companies by myself with 12 employees and 0 help. If I had a secretary I would be set but then I would have to pay her and I dont care to do that, lol.

Fake Edit - My boss just called and said he saw a Jeep Grand Cherokee and what I thought about those, I am pretty sure I am getting a car for xmas bonus :D