WTF Most useful tool that you own

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,249
Steam
asastang
I know you fucking weirdos will say some perverted shit, so please feel free to do so, but please also give a serious answer.

I'm not sure if my most useful would go to my pocket knife, or if I specify most useful in the garage it would go to my new DeWalt 18V mini-impact gun.

I thought about that, but I don't often use it as a tool, more as entertainment. I might do some financial stuff two or three times a month, the rest of the time it's just fucking around, however my knife I will use three or four times a week if not more.

That flashlight I bought off ThinkGeek a couple months ago. I can't tell you how many times I use it per day. No one illuminates their apartments, homes, or businesses well. None care to notice that when I need to hook up something and can't see to do the work, to be bothered to flick the light switch on.

I keep the flashlight in the winter jacket pocket. I haven't replaced the battery yet either. I think I put in one of the half-dead Duracell Ultra AA batteries I have laying around here. Stupid ADSL test meter only takes Ultra batteries and goes through them like a mofo.

Last year I would have said my Gerber multi-tool, but I rarely use it now. I'd rather have purpose built tools working in the field.

2nd place: my cell phone. My jobs would be so much more difficult without a cell phone.

Last edited:
my phone. after that, my car. my phone is my camera, my alarm clock, my calendar, my map (I NEEEEEED THIS), my flashlight, my memo pad, my encyclopedia, my entertainment, my relationships...my everything.

and i'll almost bet that i'm in my car more than i am my house.

my phone. after that, my car. my phone is my camera, my alarm clock, my calendar, my map (I NEEEEEED THIS), my flashlight, my memo pad, my encyclopedia, my entertainment, my relationships...my everything.

and i'll almost bet that i'm in my car more than i am my house.

Do you still scream and swear at traffic as you drive ? :fly: