most surreal moment in your life?

S

suffocate

id probally have to with when a close family member of mine died. ive never really experienced like it before. for the next few weeks after it happends my life was almost "dream like" (in a bad way of course)

post yours!

Driving across Tampa Bay in the last hurricane. Waves exploding over the part of the bridge at sea level and onto my car. Then as I'm approaching the apex of the bridge, lightning explodes and back lights some of the clouds. It also lit up long enough that I could look out over the ocean and its fury.

If I was religious, I would have gotten out and prayed. The most awesome experience I've had in quite some time.

fly said:
Driving across Tampa Bay in the last hurricane. Waves exploding over the part of the bridge at sea level and onto my car. Then as I'm approaching the apex of the bridge, lightning explodes and back lights some of the clouds and it was long enough that I could look out over the ocean and its fury.

If I was religious, I would have gotten out and prayed. The most awesome experience I've had in quite some time.
holy shit. that does sounds awesome.

BaronVonBloatencock said:
I would say when I was 12 and my mother passed. Then when I met the love of my life.
Baron, Is it you?

A K A = Laz2000?

I would have to say on my first drive through the rockies from Vancouver to Calgary.
Just as we drove out of the foothils and onto the plains Supa Scoopa And Mighty Scoop by Kyuss started playing. Much head nodding insued. That's the most recent one at least.

I had turkey sandwiches for Thanksgiving in Red Square once.

That was pretty surreal.