Most Likely

ah, that makes sense then...I was under the impression you knew those chicks from another forum

d doesn't know these people. not that my word means much. d knows influx. influx has been a member for years though. influx and d don't know the recent additions.

Last edited:
wtf, I asked your drunk ass if I could play on the computer. First thing I did was log you out of the forums I visited, logged myself out after browsing and then passed out :lol:

lol.

Dude.

You deleted all my cookies, all my stored passwords, my browsing history. lol.

My PC was totally raped afterwards.

Now, I understand you didn't want me to know where you went, but damn.

:heart:

lol.

Dude.

You deleted all my cookies, all my stored passwords, my browsing history. lol.

My PC was totally raped afterwards.

Now, I understand you didn't want me to know where you went, but damn.

:heart:

Yeah, I did. I'm sorry. Only places I went were UF and elestupidez. I'm a paranoid old man. I can't even take a piss without locking my computers as soon as I stand up. I was tore up. Sorry about that. :(

Yeah, I did. I'm sorry. Only places I went were UF and elestupidez. I'm a paranoid old man. I can't even take a piss without locking my computers as soon as I stand up. I was tore up. Sorry about that. :(

It's all good brother. It was funny. I saw it the next day and laughed, inbetween the pain of my hangover.

My PC is pissed though. It says after the way you worked her over, you owe her a drink, or at least a return call :fly:

You really are pathetic. Not only could you be more wrong, but, you silly little bint, you started all this shit. I told you to just keep ignoring me, but like a stupid japanese tourist, you keep poking the lion in it's cage, and then scream bloody murder when it gets annoyed enough to take a swipe back. Whats really funny is the entire 'wounded girl' part you play afterwards, especially since you and I both know it's not because you really feel that way, but in your twisted mind, you THINK others will view you that way and take pity on you.

Well, I have no interested in being a pawn in the pity party of some insecure little rag who constantly picks fights and then screams that the other guy started it.

Fuck off.

You are so out of line and so off base I can't even begin.

I didn't call you names... but yet I get "silly little bint" "stupid japaneese tourist" "twisted mind" "insecure little rag"

but I'm the one throwing personal attacks?

Honestly, do you self evaluate at all? Ever?

funny I don't see any bloody tampons in her trash bags.

Yes.... very funny indeed.
smeh01.jpg