Most Likely

Nah, it's all good. I'm actually not on your ass. You for one don't deny being a member, and for someone who doesn't post here much, you don't even deny knowing about it. Whats not to respect about being honest?

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF ANY SOCIAL GROUPS OKAY?

I was, but not am. Can we please stop living in the past and move on? Jesus Christ you're worse than a woman

or you could take the route of the time honored tradition of upgrading to titsburgh 2.0, the younger model

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF ANY SOCIAL GROUPS OKAY?

I was, but not am. Can we please stop living in the past and move on? Jesus Christ you're worse than a woman

Yes, fine, you WERE a member of the clamblockers. So why play all this lying bullshit of not even know what they were today?

If you just stood up and played it straight, that would be one thing, but you didn't. Sorry if being honest about what you do makes you think you might look bad in some peoples eyes.

or you could take the route of the time honored tradition of upgrading to titsburgh 2.0, the younger model

getting a younger model is like getting a puppy. Sure they're cute but they shit on the rug, don't listen when you tell them what to do, and they never realize they're only allowed to leave the kitchen when they're coming with you to the bedroom.

getting a younger model is like getting a puppy. Sure they're cute but they shit on the rug, don't listen when you tell them what to do, and they never realize they're only allowed to leave the kitchen when they're coming with you to the bedroom.

that's why you chain them to a radiator like in the movie black snake moan

Yes, fine, you WERE a member of the clamblockers. So why play all this lying bullshit of not even know what they were today?

If you just stood up and played it straight, that would be one thing, but you didn't. Sorry if being honest about what you do makes you think you might look bad in some peoples eyes.

I honestly didn't know what a clambocker was.... did you?

Seriously this online feuding is getting old and it's not what I come here for. All day you've been coming at me and I'm trying to play it off hoping you'll just drop it and have a good time with people but you won't. Knock it off, act your age, grow up already, gosh.

You're acting like this whole thing is some personal attack against you when, to the best of my recollection, it had nothing to do with you in the first place.

BACK OFF MY NUTS BITCH

Mikey talks very highly of you, and the few times we have hung out, he's been a pretty good judge of character. I did learn not to give him unfettered access to your personal PC, cause you will find it raped in the AM, :fly:

wtf, I asked your drunk ass if I could play on the computer. First thing I did was log you out of the forums I visited, logged myself out after browsing and then passed out :lol:

I honestly didn't know what a clambocker was.... did you?

Seriously this online feuding is getting old and it's not what I come here for. All day you've been coming at me and I'm trying to play it off hoping you'll just drop it and have a good time with people but you won't. Knock it off, act your age, grow up already, gosh.

You're acting like this whole thing is some personal attack against you when, to the best of my recollection, it had nothing to do with you in the first place.

BACK OFF MY NUTS BITCH

*cue pic of stewie hanging from annika sorenstam's unit*