Ontopic Most Dangerous US Cities

I'm pretty surprised that Minneapolis is on that list. It's been a long ass time since I lived in the Twin Cities, but I never knew Minneapolis to be a crime center.

I'm pretty surprised that Minneapolis is on that list. It's been a long ass time since I lived in the Twin Cities, but I never knew Minneapolis to be a crime center.

I see Minneapolis alot on crime stuff lately. For some reason it became a mecca for Somalia immigrants. It is the largest collection of them outside of Somalia.

considering detroit PD is grossly underpaid and staffed and all the kwame hyjinks going on I'm not suprised.

not to mention all the unemployment and very little places youth can do to hang out like they did during my youth...well I can see it.

used to be 3 comic book shops and 4 arcades within city limits. now there are none.

considering detroit PD is grossly underpaid and staffed and all the kwame hyjinks going on I'm not suprised.

not to mention all the unemployment and very little places youth can do to hang out like they did during my youth...well I can see it.

used to be 3 comic book shops and 4 arcades within city limits. now there are none.

ROBOCOP

I see Minneapolis alot on crime stuff lately. For some reason it became a mecca for Somalia immigrants. It is the largest collection of them outside of Somalia.

ew, really?

Glad I got out when I did.

It's weird the that Minneapolis has this odd immigrant populations. In the 70's, it was all the vietnamese boat people who moved there.

Now Somalians. Why a bunch of equatorial africans would want to be living in pretty much the coldest part of the US I have no idea.

ew, really?

Glad I got out when I did.

It's weird the that Minneapolis has this odd immigrant populations. In the 70's, it was all the vietnamese boat people who moved there.

Now Somalians. Why a bunch of equatorial africans would want to be living in pretty much the coldest part of the US I have no idea.

same reason people from the north move south. grass is always greener